Who Are We
Coastal Skinthetics Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 09666470.
Further details of Coastal Skinthetics Ltd can be found here: http://coastalskinthetics.co.uk/contact/
Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data or information when you enter your details on forms on our website and when you contact us (in writing, by post, email, or posts and messages via the social media platforms that we support, or by telephone or SMS). We also collect personal information when you use our services. This data processing is permitted by law under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”.
When You Contact Us
When you contact us via this website, by completing a ‘contact us’ form, we may need to use your personal details to deal with your query or product enquiry. The details may include your name, address, landline telephone/mobile number, and/or email and IP address.
Duration of Data Storage
We keep personal information either: 1. to send you the information you have requested from our company, or 2. to comply with contractual requirements we have in place with our clients. Unless your enquiry results in the purchase of a service or product, or you have selected to receive news and promotional marketing which may be of interest to you, your personal details will be archived from our systems 12 months after the conclusion of your enquiry.
Purchase of Services
When you purchase a service from Coastal Skinthetics Ltd, we will use the data supplied to fulfil your order. By law we must keep your data for a minimum of 10 years when you engage our services.
We will hold your details securely for the duration of the agreement.
Your personal details will be not deleted from our systems after the conclusion of the service or product purchased. Because we hold medical data we are currently obligated to hold this information securely for a period of 10 years. We can hold the information either on our electronic databases or have the information securely stored under lock and key in our clinic filing systems.
Why We Collect Personal Data
We collect personal information to:
- Assess you as to whether or not you may be suitable and appropriate for treatment. We may offer specific treatment(s) suitable for your medical condition
- We shall manage any aspect of our medical service and fulfil our obligations to you
- Improve operation of our clinic and those within it, whether employees, contractors or external organisations
- For management and auditing our medical and business operating
- For market research and analysis and statistical analysis
- We can provide you with products and services that you may request from Coastal Skinthetics Ltd
- check your identity to protect security and prevent fraud, when you use our services
- Improve and develop our services
- Meet our legal and medical obligations
- Meet a contractual obligation to our clients
Storage of Bank and Payment Card Details
We do not hold any bank payment card details
Processing of Data
We only process data in line with Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulations where “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.” However, we also process your sensitive data, and you should provide consent for the safe storage of this information. We need this data to allow us to assess clinical suitability for medical aesthetic interventions.
Sharing of Personal Data
Personal data is only used by Coastal Skinthetics Ltd for the purpose(s) detailed above.
We share your personal information with select third party business partners where it is necessary to do so, for the purpose of providing the product or service you have enquired about, or purchased through Coastal Skinthetics Ltd.
We will share your personal information with authorities, (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and select other bodies), for:
- prevention and detection of crime
- the prevention of fraud against Coastal Skinthetics Ltd, third parties or customers
- to prevent money laundering
- for identity verification
- for the purpose of legal proceedings
We do not sell your personal information to any other third party, for any reason whatsoever.
In cases where your personal information has been passed to a third party as part of provision of a product or service purchased, you may need to contact the third party directly in relation to their continued use of your personal information.
Coastal Skinthetics Ltd do not to record any calls. We use a telephone answering service. They may record telephone conversations which are kept on their secure server for a maximum of 3 months. Call recordings are stored on a secure server.
Keeping Personal Data Secure
Coastal Skinthetics Ltd are committed to keeping your personal information secure. All personal information is stored on a secure server to protect it from being accessed or used inappropriately.
Keeping Personal Data Accurate
Coastal Skinthetics Ltd will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is kept as accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible.
Where you have opted-in to receive news, periodic offers, or promotional email marketing, we will use only relevant personal information to contact you.
Accessing Personal Data
You can access your personal information at any time by contacting Coastal Skinthetics Ltd.
News, Offers and Promotional Email Marketing
Where you have selected to receive news, periodic offers, or promotional email marketing, we will use only relevant personal information to contact you.
We may communicate with you by email, post, phone, SMS text message and social media posts and messaging where you have provided consent at the time we collect your personal information.
Updating Your Preferences
You can change your personal information and marketing preferences at any time by contacting us. However our use of your personal information will not be affected by the opt-ins or opt-outs you select, if you have provided information to us or through other means.
If you do not wish to receive information by email fromCoastal Skinthetics Ltd, please use the unsubscribe feature on any promotional email received, email us quoting, ‘please unsubscribe me’ in the subject line, or use our ‘contact us’ form to request that your details are removed from our database. In this case, we will only retain your personal information, where our legal or regulatory obligations require us to do so.
Requesting a Copy of Personal Data
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us what personal data we hold on you.
If you wish to request details of personal information held on systems and in hard copy, then please contact the appropriate franchisee directly.
Sources of Personal Data
Coastal Skinthetics Ltd collect your personal information:
- directly from you when you complete a form on our website, register with us and/or select the option to receive news, information and promotional marketing from us
- from third parties who use our products and services including information recorded on mail or parcels sent to you by a third party
- From Coastal Skinthetics Ltd, including when you enquire about or purchase a service from us
- from third parties when we undertake a payment authorisation or when undertaking an identity check
- when you purchase a product or service which we provide together with a third party business and the information is collected by the third party business
- when parcels or post are handled through Coastal Skinthetics Ltd or third party networks.
The data controller is Coastal Skinthetics Ltd.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website, emails and social media pages may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Coastal Skinthetics Ltd are not responsible for privacy notices, policies, services offered, or other site content displayed on third party websites.
Changes to our Privacy Notice and Policy
We review our privacy notice and policy regularly and will display the current version on this webpage. Last updated May 2018.